This section contains 10 Moving On Tasks with 10 Quick Starts as warm-up exercises.
Available for immediate download.
The Quick Starts can be used for:
- Introducing a range of clients to trainee counsellors
- Running an introductory session to ‘what do clients actually say?’
- Exploring immediate reactions to clients words
- Group or pair work when practice would be useful, feeding back to the whole group their immediate reactions
- 10 at-a-glance case studies to enrich your teaching
The 10 Quick Starts supplied with this purchase are:
42. How Much Do I Eat
43. My Wife Was Everything To Me
45. A Thief
46. You Can’t Make Me Take To The Baby
48. The Doctor Says It’s A Virus
49. People Hate Me
Quick Starts for Counsellors are in 3 sections:
- Who is the client and what seems to be the problem?
- What does the client say about himself/herself?
- Two quick responses from the counsellor