This section contains 10 Facing Change Tasks, with 10 Quick Starts as warm-up exercises.
Available for immediate download.
The Quick Starts can be used for:
- Introducing a range of clients to trainee counsellors
- Running an introductory session to ‘what do clients actually say?’
- Exploring immediate reactions to clients words
- Group or pair work when practice would be useful, feeding back to the whole group their immediate reactions
- 10 at-a-glance case studies to enrich your teaching
The 10 Quick Starts supplied with this purchase are:
31. Inability to be Happy
33. I Have to Have a Baby
34. My Appearance
35. Nothing Can Replace Her
36. I’m Not an Angry Person
37. My Father Ran a Tight Ship
38. Nothing’s Safe
39. Oblivious for Years
40. Feeling Sad
Quick Starts for Counsellors are in 3 sections:
- Who is the client and what seems to be the problem?
- What does the client say about himself/herself?
- Two quick responses from the counsellor