Sitemap for counsellingkit.com – fresh approaches for counselling.
When Dr. Arnfrid Beier was training to be a counsellor, he wished there were resources like these available. This sitemap page provides links to all the content within the website counsellingkit.com:
- Produces resources for trainee counsellors highlighting essential skills for counselling
- Champions therapeutic writing
- Offers, through its charitable arm ‘wordkit’, consultation to not-for-profit organisations and individuals
At counsellingkit.com we ask the question: How can we share what we know from our experience of counselling?
- Our Services
- Counselling Tasks
- Journal + Workbook
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Arnfrid’s Blog
Posts by category
- Category: Arnfrid Beier Blog
- A dialogue between an English scientist (ES) and a German linguist (GL)
- Small talk vs. big talk
- Dear Wife
- How my life has changed since I’ve learned to say: ‘I’
- Leaving Eggs Under Floor Mats or Getting there
- When things really matter you can’t say it all in words
- Can words help our mental wellbeing?
- Beyond word and thought
- I’m trying to put life into words, or am I fooling myself?
- Do words conspire to make us who we are?
- Do words hold a secret?
- Can words make truth?
- How words began to play a different role in my life
- Do words have the final say?
- How do we hear words?
- What else can words do?
- What can words do?
- Whereof one cannot speak…
- Heil Schicklgruber!
- A place the desire and envy of many
- My doggone day
- The Beauty of Randomness
- News from Arnfrid Beier
- I thought that was me, but it wasn’t
- Adrift in the stream of unconsciousness
- Seeds of a new beginning – the 4 latest workshops
- To be an Inny or an Outy, that is the question
- Le Malade Imaginaire or was Freud wrong?
- Reflections in the mirror of Mindful Writing
- How does William Petty fit with Mindful Writing?
- Mental Illness versus Nurturing Talent and Improving Normal Life
- Writing a book is like a long bout of painful illness
- How mighty is the pen? How useful is the mind?
- Kureishi’s entitled to his opinion
- A stranger in a strange land or Lesbian Motors of Ilkley
- Why ‘LOVE LIES’?
- Planting seeds on the Internet
- Running Away - Therapeutic Journal with Integrated Workbook
- Running Away - Therapeutic Journal (Only)
- Full Counselling Tasks Collection
- Moving On Tasks
- Facing Change Tasks
- Understanding Tasks
- Exploring Tasks
- Listening Tasks